WHO WE ARE
Marginalized and at-risk children and youth towards a better future with sustainability and prosperity.
Empowering children & youth living in marginalized conditions with life
skills program using experiential learning methodology to create resilience and opportunities to face the real life.
- To empower children and youth from government schools and aided schools using S4D and storytelling approach.
- Create joyful learning environment in schools.
- To empower girls living in institutions.
- Enabling youth to become mentors and role models for the next generation.
- To create opportunities and different exposures for girls living in juvenile homes and institutions.
- To develop and collaborate strong network with different organizations who can provide expertise & support working for girls living in juvenile homes and institutions.
- To develop a strong pool of key stakeholders and volunteers.
- To empower women living in communities by providing them with required skills sets as a community, so they can tackle their obstacles and live an empowered life.
With 25 years of experience working in the field of training and development with children, youth and adults, Chirag Sakhare (Managing Trustee) has managed and led various youth development projects with NGOs and government organizations. He has led numerous national and international assignments. In his tenure of 15 years working at Magic Bus India Foundation, he has been honored with the Change-maker award (2002-2005). From 2005 to 2008 has worked with more than 10 Juvenile homes of Mumbai. He has trained more than 10000 participants in more than 300 training workshops for youths, Teachers & HM’s, Sports Coaches, Employees of Govt. & Private Organization Yogita Foundation for Empowerment (YFE) is registered under Public Charitable Trust, Registration no E-10562 (T), Mumbai 1950 Act no. 29. Having 12(A), 80G & Unique Registration no. of Ngo Darpan.
We have worked with
Become A Proud Volunteer
Join your hand with us to spread smiles.
Meet our team
Charity, volunteer for better life and our smiles.